Alahai Duit Raya..

Bismillah..

Alhamdulillah..we've been in fasting month for more than 2 weeks.Hopefully all of us will finish puasa successfully.ameen.. I was in K.L for 2 weeks include the first week of puasa..everything going on smoothly and I was very happy attending course over there..hehe..Ilah@ Miss FB, U know why i am so happy attending that course, aren't you?ehehe..

So, nw I'm struggling to replace all the classes that I've left behind while I'm attending the course before semester break..

Guys, I've applied cuti for this coming raya and I guess I'm the one who apply 1 week holiday for Hari Raya. Thank God it's in Sem break, so that I could have 2 days off before raya that is on 17 and 18 and another days after raya.and thanks to Lin that have arranged the timetable and let the free slot on Mon and Tue for me.. I've got that 2 days off for raya 0s0..so overal my raya holiday is 7 days.
Hopefully the big boss will approve la..fuangg!!

I'm thinking of spending some RM for another piece of baju raya esp baju kurung wif lengan kembung2..thingking of how much do I need to prepare for duit raya to everybody (in the list onY)..Aiiyaa..too many..bengkok la aku..how to save money for wedding nih..musti short jg nnt..w0nder w0nder w0nder p0nder!!??!!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Alahai Duit Raya.."

  1. MISS FB says:
    September 9, 2009 at 6:26 AM

    su!!skali ngan joe la tuh!!wah..jeles.muahahaa..bila plak nak p btn nie??nanti mai la raya rumah..

Post a Comment